The following file is provided without any warranties. Backup all your settings before using it - maybe you'll need to reinstall your Kronos. You might even break it beyond repair (unlikely). Whatever happens - you are responsible - I am not liable in any way. Everything you do, you do on your own risk!
After the update, you can login into your Kronos as "root" and look around. The update also installs a busybox for your convinience. Be careful and do not change anything or you will likely end up with a non-bootable system.
How to install:
- Make sure that your Kronos is updated to software version 3.0.2
- Copy the files in the archive on a USB drive - just like a real update
- Insert the USB drive into the Kronos and start the update process
- Wait until the update is reported as successful
- Power cycle the Kronos
How to access your Kronos:
- Connect a compatible USB network adapter (or use the mainboard's ethernet connector).
- Set a FTP password in the settings
- Make sure the network settings are correct and look up the IP address of your Kronos
- Use ssh/scp/putty/winscp/... to connect as user "root" with the passwort set in the network settings as FTP password